Accreditation Leer más
Welcome to Rental Housing Forum
Analysis and outlook for the residential rental market Leer más
- Strengths of the rental sector
- Impact of demographic fundamentals on supply and demand
- The Spanish rental sector in the European context
Housing Law and regional and local legislation, taxation… Towards a regulatory model that encourages supply at an affordable price Leer más
- What concrete measures encourage or discourage the creation of affordable supply?
- What can we learn from other European cities that have implemented rent caps?
- How can the tax burden on renting be reduced?
Investment and rental Does the rental sector continue to arouse investor appetite? Leer más
- Is traditional rental still attractive to investors compared to other living models?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the more traditional sector versus new models?
- Have the expectations of institutional capital changed when investing in this type of asset class?
- What are investors demanding in terms of ESG?
Presentation ULI Rental Living Report: “Spanish Rental Housing Report” Leer más
This report provides valuable insights into the rental housing sub-sector in Spain. Through a data-driven approach, it presents a quantitative analysis, using big data to examine demand, supply and affordability in major Spanish cities. It also provides an in-depth qualitative analysis of the data, based on the experience of Spain's leading housing experts.
Status of the Build to Rent phenomenon: Is this model evolving? Leer más
- How are the cost of land, rising construction costs and financing impacting on projects, and what measures can help to alleviate these brakes?
- Status of projects
- Where is this model heading from the point of view of design and typology of product and customer services?
Break. Cocktail lunch
Asset management models and strategies Leer más
- Internal management or external management?
- What variables should be taken into account when deciding on the management model?
- Is management strategic to the asset, and should management and capital be separated?
- Can only certain processes be outsourced?
- Which housing typology allows the operator a lower turnover and therefore a higher profitability?
What services and technologies are delivering real value in asset management? Leer más
- Tools to facilitate and improve efficiency in asset management
- What are the technologies most in demand by asset managers and are they finding truly innovative solutions?
- Solutions for the management and protection of landlords and tenants
- ESG: measurement and reporting tools
The rental sector of the future. Integration with Flex Living? Will customer preferences change? Leer más
- Relationship between rental and multiliving: coliving, service apartments, clusters...
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the more traditional sector compared to the new models? What synergies exist between them?
- How are companies in the traditional rental sector diversifying their business model?
- Will price continue to be the main attraction or will the customer look for something more? Will they be able to afford it?
- What are customers demanding in terms of ESG, and will these demands increase in the future?
What measures does the industry propose to solve the supply generation problem? Leer más
- Regulation: land, taxation, subsidies, modules, legal certainty...
- Clear regulation of new living models
- Public-private collaboration
- Production capacity